SalesNexus will release a completely new design with enhanced features in June 2016.
The user interface has been updated and modernized to be easier for new users to learn and use quickly and to provide more full featured controls on tablets.
In addition, the release includes powerful new features:
- Automated Campaign Triggering – clicks on emails in one campaign can trigger an entirely new campaign.
- Email Notifications – users can be alerted of clicks on an email by recipients via email.
- Enhanced search – simple and easy to use yet powerful and fast search of contacts, companies, campaigns, opportunities and notes.
- Calendar synchronization – sync calendars between SalesNexus and Google Calendar and Outlook/Exchange.
- Automated Profile Pictures and Social Links – profile pictures and social links are automatically added to your contacts when added to SalesNexus.
The new release will be available to new customers in early June 2016. Existing SalesNexus users will have the option to upgrade in late May to take advantage of the new, simpler design and new features, or choose to upgrade during the summer months in order to plan staff training.
For a quick look at the new design and features, watch this short video
To try the new SalesNexus, start a 30 day Free Trial here.