HOUSTON – January 11, 2010 –
SalesNexus announced the release of the free eBook, “Build Your Own Automatic Selling Machine”.
SalesNexus today announced the release of “Build Your Own Automatic Selling Machine”. The Free eBook focuses on the challenges small and medium sized businesses face with limited resources for advertising and marketing when attempting to grow their sales. The eBook provides affordable and actionable steps any business can take to generate qualified sales leads without busting the budget.
“Build Your Own Automatic Selling Machine” will include:
- 4 Reasons You’re Throwing Money Down the Drain When You Pay for Advertising and Marketing
- 3 Radical Changes in the Way People Buy Going On Today You Can Use to Increase
- 5 Fallacies in Marketing and Selling that Cause You to Waste Money and Destroy Profits
- 2 Reasons What Your Sales People Tell You About Your Leads and Your Marketing is WRONG
- 3 Ways to Measure the Your Advertising and Marketing Easily
- 6 Action Steps to Get More Quality Leads and Close More Sales
- 8 Metrics You Must Know About Marketing
“Small businesses feel trapped.”, said Craig Klein, SalesNexus CEO. “To grow they need to spend money, a lot of it. Hiring sales people and investing in traditional advertising campaigns is expensive. ‘Build Your Own Automatic Selling Machine’ gets specific about how to generate more leads for your existing sales team without spending a mint.”
The eBook will be published first as a weekly series of blog posts on the SalesNexus Blog (sellsellsell.salesnexus.com) and then as a complete eBook PDF in February 2010. The first chapter, “4 Reasons Your Throwing Money Down the Drain when you Pay for Advertising and Marketing” is available free now.
“We’ll release one chapter each week. Readers can register to receive each new chapter via email as its released for free.”, said Klein.
Readers can register to be emailed each chapter of Build Your Own Automatic Selling Machine
as its release and receive the entire eBook in PDF format in February, for free, here.