Exciting new features arrived overnight to SalesNexus! Let’s take a look at the improvements: most notable being our new import process, improvements to the email editor and campaign process & new smart mapping!
Read on for the latest and greatest!
Release February 6th, 2020
Enhancements & Improvements
- 1917 – For import, check duplicate on email address by default
- 1911 – Ability to Sync Google & Outlook Contacts on the Import Page
- 1918 – When finished importing, save that mapping as last used
- 1915 – Add the ability to +add a new field from the imports page
- 1916 – Verify all setting are correct prior to continuing during the import steps
- 1923 – When looking at the previous imports page, add the ability to set current lookup from previous import
- 1941 – Introduced Smart Auto Mapping for fields in Imports
- 1943 – When mapping data, give tooltip with sample data to help the user match the column.
- 1890 – Set a character limit on campaign name, template name, email campaign subject
- 1924 – Change the order of the campaigns menu
- 1927 – Make Template Name an editable textbox by clicking to open
- 1928 – Start A Campaign from any Email Template
- 1930 – Make a thumbnail preview of the email template on the email campaign screen
- 1932 – In View a Campaign details page, make the “Show..” button display whatever is selected
- 1934 – Added Open/Clicks Visibility & Date Filters
- Ability to view Campaigns Open & Click Rates from the View Campaigns Page
- Added Ability to Sort Campaign Results By Date in Campaign Details Page
- Added date filter picker that affects the open/clicks/emails sent number
- 1952 – Remove delete option for the all contacts security group
- 1929 – When copying an email template, the name should be named exactly as typed in (no underscores or “Copy”)
- 1940 – View Sales Report page not saving user selection
- 1959 – Saving and loading mapping checkboxes were not working properly in the imports page
- 1969 – remove DKIM warning from Company Profile & Create Campaign pages, send from snxsend.com in email engine
- 1973 – FTs updating their user info could change the contact id/status incorrectly in SNL
- 1987 – Update the automation database on edit list and when importing csv file. Basically editing/creating contacts using these methods will work correctly when working with Automation.
- 1988 – Improved compatibility with Outlook Capture
- 2004 – Bug fix that prevented users from saving their company name.
- Various Additional Security Improvements
What are you wanting to see in the next release? Let us know in the comments below!